lauantai 27. maaliskuuta 2010

Been having some fun and got minis done :)

I liked so much to do some calm things so here's what I have done/collected from my stash to the now white-gray shabby beach house:

I painted the tray table and found some charms


Sanded a bit the coffee table and did a filigree basket

Previously made crowns fit here nicely

Painted and upholstered an Euromini chair and painted the table

These colours and items are really me, the Bakkery is my color therapy house :)
Next I need to do a matress and bedlinen to the bed and paint another chair. I'll also try to do gray candles of Fimo to the chandelier, a mirror is also a must have, some pictures, table linen, cushions, jug, cups - I'm really having fun :D

Now I just have the tiny problem - all this stuff isn't going to fit to the Beach house, so either I have to start to plan an extension or build a house from scratch and use the intended Beach house for something else...

See ya,
Ira



14 kommenttia:

  1. Oh, Ira, what lovely eye candy for me to wake up to!!

    Glenda

    VastaaPoista
  2. Beautiful beach house collection! I love the chair and the crowns the most! You definately need to have a house to put them in!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Wow it looks great. How did you make those crowns? They are superb ;-)

    VastaaPoista
  4. Everything looks so nice! And I love the colors! :D

    VastaaPoista
  5. Thanks girls, I'm really enjoying these colors :) Lara, the crowns are made with Michelles, http://michelle-minithings.blogspot.com/ , instructions. They are made of paper, just cut strips and glue them together, add some embellishments and paint.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Very pretty! The colours are great!

    groetjes Evelien

    VastaaPoista
  7. HOLA VENGO A ´VISITARTE DESDE EL BLOG DE LAS HADAS, KOS DUENDES, LOS ELFOS, LOS CITRUEÑIGOS-BLANCOS EL VERDE AÑIL Y EL RELOJ QUE MARCA LAS HORAS EN ;"RE" LAS HORAS FELICES.
    DE UN LUGAR MAGICO DÓNDE TODO ES POSIBLE.
    TENGO QUE DECIRTE QUE ME HA GUSTADO MUCHO ASOMARME A TU MUNDO ES FANTASTICO Y MUY ESPECIAL, ME HA SORPRENDIDO GRATAMENTE Y TE FELICITO POR ELLO, YO HE DECIDIDO QUEDARME AQUÍ COMO SEGIDORA,PUES SE ESTÁ AGUSTO RECORRIENDO TU ESPACIO, VENDRE MAS AMENUDO A RECORRERLO CON MAS CALMA,
    MI BLOG SE LLAMA:"LOS CUENTOS DE NATI", POR SI LO QUIERES CONOCER,ESTÁS INVITADA Y SI TE GUSTA SERÁ UN HONOR QUE TE QUEDES A FORMAR PARTE DE MI GRUPO DE AMIGOS, VIVIRAS AVENTURAS INIMAGINABLES DÓNDE LA FANTASIA Y LA REALIDAD SE MESCLAN EN MIS HISTORIAS.
    HASTA PRONTO BESOS DESDE EL ALMA NATI.

    VastaaPoista
  8. I love these pieces! And the muted colors are going to be so lovely! What great things you do with charms. Why can't I see this beyond the gold's and metallic colors when I am gazing at them at Michael's?! Wonderful!

    Jody

    VastaaPoista
  9. Thanks again :) Jody, I don't do anything with the charms - they are like that :D I've bought them from Etsy, there's tons of wonderful sellers and the prices are really reasonable. The only thing I do I cut the rings away as I don't like them, from the bronze ones they come off really easily :)

    Ira

    VastaaPoista
  10. Me encanta como le Quedará la Cass de la playa.
    Estos tonos de color me gustan mucho, son tan suaves, romanticos evocan muchas cosas.Le Quedará una casa preciosa.

    VastaaPoista
  11. Thank you Dora, I'm having this scenario of a small cottaga with wheathered white wooden cladding and a small garden with white roses - we'll see if I can manage to do it :)

    Ira

    VastaaPoista