maanantai 8. maaliskuuta 2010

A sad day

Today has been quite a sad day, one of the horses broke his leg and he had to be put to sleep :( Have a good journey Par Avion to the evergreen paddocks.

I did some miniature work, it's a good way to take your mind off from sad things. The stairs are now ready, now I'll have to do the the floors and then I can glue the house together. The mail also brought some nice things for the houses, I'll take some pics tomorrow.

I also decided that I will do from the Greenleaf Buttercup an old Russian wooden cottage, with it I can really practise the Sylvia's famous dirtying :)

Now off to do something,

Ira

5 kommenttia:

  1. That is sad news Ira, I hope you will find solace in many happy memories of your four legged friend Par Avion, and a pleasant diversion in your minis.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Thanks Norma, Par Avion was my friends horse, such a wonderful gentleman, always so gentle and nicely behaving. He was 16 years old, so at least he had some nice years behind him :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. So sorry to hear this news, Ira.
    Glenda

    VastaaPoista
  4. Ira, it's a sad day indeed...So sorry to hear that...

    VastaaPoista
  5. So sorry to hear about Par Avion!!! I hate it when this happend...I wish one could plaster the horses leg.. like we do on people!!!!!!!
    Oh.. well mini-work is a great way to detract your mind!!!
    Synnøve

    VastaaPoista