maanantai 29. maaliskuuta 2010

Some small things done

Today hasn't been the most productive day as I've been really tired - I can tell you that it's not too smart to go to bed at 3.30 am when you have to wake up at 7 am. No, it's stupid :D

Here's my small things of today
A picture and a mirror to the Gray house as well as a basket with firewood. The carpet is going to the Russian house, but it actually looks quite good with the gray stuff so it might stay.
I also found some nice food that go with the colour scheme

All bought, I really would be happy to be able to do this good food items from Fimo. I think that I need to hunt down a clam soup and some fish.


5 kommenttia:

  1. I love your grey room, so sophisticated, and the food you bought looks so realistic. I've made some fruit using Sculpy and it was fun, although I hand-painted all my pieces as I only had one colour, so that was quite tedious.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Wowww,that food you make is really great!
    I would love to learn how to make that:-)
    It looks so real,you've don fantastic work today!

    Love,Marleen

    VastaaPoista
  3. Ira, I see "Almond blossom" as back-wallpaper of your blog! It is my favourite painting! I wanted it as a miniature painting on my dollhouse, but I do not have proper frame yet.
    I love your shabby chic style miniatures:)))

    VastaaPoista
  4. I like the painting also, I was happy to find it at itkupilli's blog, it's free background if you wan't one also, there's a link on the bottom of the page :)

    Marleen - I wish I could do food like that, it's all bought from various places. But I have tons of Fimo and one day I'll try to do some, I was thinking of starting with garlic, as that's quite easy :)

    VastaaPoista
  5. Fantastic work Merry Jingle!!!
    I like
    Alicia

    VastaaPoista