keskiviikko 10. maaliskuuta 2010

An idea for a new house...

or to be more precise, a roombox. We have 5 dogs of which 3 are Rhodesian Ridgebacks. One of them is called Gumu, but we also call him Mr. Pumppulsson. To you, who don't know the breed, I can tell you that Ridgebacks are probably the most greedy dog breed, they have bottomless stomachs and do anything to get some food. And food is anything that remotely seems like food. The only thing they won't eat are canned mushrooms - I think that there hase to be something seriously wrong with them, should I pass them also?

So, I would love to have a Mr. Pumppulsson's meat store with a miniature Gumu inside having his stomach full, blood dripping from his lips and chewed bones scattered on the floor. On the door there would be a sign - "Closed due owner ate everything" Now I just have to find some affordable dollmaker who could make a good replica of Mr. Pumppulsson, isn't he cute?

As a small boy

Very strange sleeping

or he's passed out and I have really bad feet... :D

Being nice to little brother

He really needs his own meat store, although I assume he would appreciate a real one much more :D
See ya!


6 kommenttia:

  1. They both are really adorable!!! And the meat shop it is a great idea:-)
    Synnøve :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. They look like a lot of fun to have around!

    And what a good idea for a project Ira, you surely are imaginative.

    VastaaPoista
  3. I like the idea for the new project, and I took particular attention to your dogs because I love almost all dogs and I miss very much my late dog, once he eat a whole stereofoam box with 8 chiken legs in an hour when I went to the street to buy something.....
    Ana

    VastaaPoista
  4. Yes, I know how that is :D We can't leave anything eatable on the tables unattended as Gumu will for sure eat everything.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Your dog is SOOOOOO cute!!! Oh my goodness!! Give your doggie a big kiss for me!

    VastaaPoista