keskiviikko 9. kesäkuuta 2010

Anthoula's fab gift, Eva's planting mini and some minies done today :)

The postman brought today a couple of packages and inside were Anthoula's fabulous foods, look at them

Stuffed peppers and potatoes, Oreo cake and chocolate earrings - aren't they fab? And I have to tell you that I won't be wearing those earrings as at the moment my chocoholic daughter saw them, she claimed them for herself :) She's now a happy owner of  new earrings :) Thank you so much Anthoula :)

In the other package was Eva's fab potting mini

It's going to my greenhouse as soon as I get the table built inside.

And got some minies done, more journals/notebooks

Some chrystal balls

And a couple of book stacks

Now off to do some cooking :)

10 kommenttia:

  1. Great sweets and mini planting! Not to mention your great minies!I love the green chrystal balls:) What talented Ladies!:)

    VastaaPoista
  2. I love it all, but the potting scene is too sweet! Your little journals are just too wonderful too- you always get so much done!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Love what you're doing with the book clasps!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Thanks for your nice words, but you are also very talent,wonderful mini's, every time you make some news,great!

    VastaaPoista
  5. Would Snapes need one ;)
    Thanks Kim and Lorraine :)
    Gonda, well, you should see me doing some crocheting - you would pee in your pants while laughing :D

    VastaaPoista
  6. Enhorabuena es todo precioso!!!
    Me encantan los trabajos de Anthoula, es una artista.
    Eva es un amor de niña y sus trabajos son fabulosos, la conozco personalmente y me encanta como trabaja, es una gran amiga.
    besitos ascension

    VastaaPoista
  7. Happy that the potting mini arrive safe to its new home :)
    I think that I already say to you but your leather journals and books are fab!
    Un beso (a kiss in Spanish)

    VastaaPoista
  8. I am so glad that you liked them! And your daughter too!
    And your minis wonderful as always!

    VastaaPoista
  9. Ira, You know create such beautiful things ...
    And then, talk to everyone: skeletons, pumpkins, flowers ...
    I love having you as a friend :-)
    Wonderful gifts you received and what you send around the world!
    xxx

    VastaaPoista